Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sorry for the Delay, but I'M BACK!!!

To those that still read this blog, I deeply apologize. My life has been turned upside down the past couple of months.

For one thing, I have dealt with family issues. My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer in July, and my grandmother recently passed away. On a professional note, I am now fortunate enough to write about hockey for h4-entertainment.com. I provide weekly blog posts on a wide range of NHL topics, but I still maintain my passion for my Rangers. If you would like to see an archive of my postings, you may click on this link. http://www.h4-entertainment.com/author/matthew-stillwell/. Recent posts include the Rangers' biggest issues, and my official 2013-14 NHL preview.

Oh, and HOCKEY IS BACK! The Rangers begin their quest for the Cup tomorrow night in Phoenix, commencing a 9-game road-trip due to the Garden renovations. With a new coach, new system, and nearly all of last year's team returning, I expect big things from our Blueshirts this year.

Rest assured, I will be providing Ranger-related posts, but please be sure to check out my writings from H4TV as well. I am on twitter @MattNYR12.

It's good to be back! LGR!

No comments:

Post a Comment